Thursday, June 5, 2008

A quick Note :)

It has been a crazy week and next week will be equally as busy if not busier! I know i promised quite a number of u that I will put up some samples for Father's Day... But i'm almost fully booked whole week through already. Because of that, I will not be customizing special designs for Father's Day like i did for Mother's Day. You guys have enough ideas already! Will use ur creative minds instead :)
-------------
I will close orders for next week by Monday. So for those who wants to order for next week, please send me an email or something soon! I might be a little slow in getting back to u over the weekend because I have a wedding function to prepare for.... But i promise u will receive something from me by Monday if not Sunday evening.
-----------------
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment