Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 2010 Menu Plan

Can you smell it? I can, it's so close! Fall! Football! Cooler weather!! I'm so excited that fall is approaching! I love September. Two of my loves celebrate their birthdays, football starts (Go VOLS and Titans!), and the weather starts to get a bit cooler. I've got a lot of new things to try on this menu, we'll see if I stick to it! There are some carry overs from last month that I didn't get around to. I'm also making a couple of things for a family reunion happening Labor Day weekend. I'm bringing, onion souffle, strawberry pie, and hashbrown casserole. Yum! What are you having this month, or week? I'm adding a linky at the bottom again if you want to link up, do so! If you only do a week at a time, still link up! We all want to see what's cooking in your kitchen! Happy fall!! (almost at least!)

September 2010 Menu Plan

Marinated Flank Steak (PW) , fluffy stuffed new potatoes, broccoli
Grilled Steak, broccoli, twice baked potatoes -hubby's birthday
Mini Hamburger Sliders, fries, and salad (Siggy Spice)
Mexican Lasagna with homemade tortillas and salad (the second helping from when I made it last month!)


Chicken Divan Casserole (Southern Plate)
One Skillet Chili with tortilla chips or fresh bread (Southern Plate)
Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas, homemade guacamole, and homemade tortillas (Sisters Cafe)
Chicken Spaghetti (PW)

BBQ, Corn Bread, and potato salad
Homemade Pizza, salad

Baked Dijon Salmon, yellow squash/zucchini


Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya, navy beans with whole wheat french bread
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, fluffy couscous, salad
Chinese Beef and Broccoli, rice
Pizza Rolls (Sisters Cafe)
Drunken Pork Chops(Siggy Spice), Restaurant-Style Smashed Potatoes (PW), Green Beans

Grilled Chicken with lemon pasta and fresh veggies (PW)


Baby Back Ribs, hot crash potatoes, broccoli
Baked Spaghetti, cheesy garlic bread, and salad

Chicken Kiev (TCIAH), broccoli, pasta
Parmesan Herb Crusted Salmon, broccoli, pasta

Chicken Parmesan, pasta, fresh salad, garlic bread
Lemon and Garlic Grilled Chicken, veggies, and stuffed potatoes (MKC)

PWs Chicken Pot Pie
Soup-type yet to be decided


Extra Treats:
Rainbow Cake  with Dinosaur Train decorations for my son's birthday
Ice Cream Cake for my husband's birthday
Puffin Muffins
Whole Wheat French Bread
Yeast Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment