Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cake Contests

Does anyone know of any good cake decorating contests going on? I always seem to just miss the deadline on them, unfortunately. I know a few months back there was a contest for Charm City Cakes, Her Interactive, and last year there was Threadcakes (are they doing that again this year?) but I don't know if there are any current competitions out there floating around on the Internet.



So if you hear about any contests on a cake forum, or in a magazine, or on a website, please let me know! I'd like to compile a list of current cake contests (I'm talking about the "send in your photograph" kind not the "you've got 6 hours to make the cake in front of a live studio audience" kind of competition...I don't think I'm ready for that quite yet!) and keep a running list up on my blog. I'm sure we could all benefit from that! :)



So expect a post in the next few days with whatever information I've come up with, and if you know of any contents, let me know in the comments section! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment