Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ninjabread Cookies



I made ninja cookies! These sneaky little guys have been on my to-do list since I bought the cookie cutters back in March. But this week I finally got around to making them.




I'm so excited about them, probably because I'm a nerd and I think ninjas are cool. And also cute. And delicious. In fact, I'm about to make a second batch right now. These guys have this wily habit of disappearing...




These cookies won't last very long...




But as my little brother said, "You can't be sneaky when eating ninja cookies!" Unfortunately using all the black icing gel to make the royal icing has the adverse effect of turning your teeth black too. :( But just wash the cookies down with a tall glass of milk!





You can't be sneaky when making ninja cookies, either.







No comments:

Post a Comment