Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tow Mater


"My name is Mater, like tuh-mater, but without the tuh."  

Of all the characters in the movie Cars, my very favorite one is Mater.  Why?  Because I think Larry the Cable Guy is hilarious.  In fact, I think he is so funny that I once sang my own Larry the Cable Guy-style Christmas carol on the radio to win tickets to his concert.  And they were really good seats too!  So... when I was asked to make a Mater cake - woo hee - I was so excited!


When I got finished with this cake I was "happier 'n a tornado in a trailer park!"  The only problem is that I like this cake so much that I really don't want to deliver it to the party where people are going to CUT it!  Maybe they'll like it so much that they'll just eat the ice cream and save Mater.  (Nah, probably not... oh well.)


"I'm on one of them there special diets. I am a precisional instrument of speed and aeromatics."   This cake, however, is a yummy combination of vanilla cake, chocolate buttercream and graham cracker crumbs.  Kind of reminds me of a huge s'more.



"We'll talk later, Mater... hehe - later, Mater - that's funny!  Git-R-Done!"




No comments:

Post a Comment